- ESCOBI is software solution for Estimation,Costing & Bidding of a project
- Project & sub-units are defined for estimation & bidding
- Multiple groups can work on the estimation,costing & bidding of a project in a parallel way & independently through different quotations
- Estimation team, Costing team & Bidding team can be maintained separately for confidentiality based on separate access rights for estimation / costing / bidding
- Estimation of project is divided into discipline wise headers like piping, civil, structural, E&I etc. which are grouped at project level
- Disciplines are sub-divided into multiple hierarchy levels which are associated & interconnected with final breakup estimation items as per tender bidding documentation( SOR format)
- Any number of logical hierarchy levels can be defined for estimation based on the complexity of the project & requirement
- Against each estimation item, estimation quantity against relevant UOM (unit of measure) is implemented
- Cost of each estimation item per UOM is defined based on cost breakup heads like material, labour, service etc.
- Margin breakup percentage/value is decided against each cost breakup head for a particular estimation item
- Cost is based on various currency type
- Margin is based on percentage of cost (or) a lump value against each cost breakup head of a item
- Bidding impact analysis through flexibility to change the margin breakup of a particular cost breakup at any hierarchy group level
- Any modification / enhancements on cost / margin can be done at group level easily
- Reports of various quotations from different internal groups estimating on the same job can be generated for comparison, analysis & generating a realistic right estimate for final bidding
The Following are the Features available in ESCOBI :
This Feature gives user a provision to define projects for Estimation Costing and Bidding. By defining the projects user can generate Quotations for that particular project and user can also create multiple quotations in a single project.
Define Group Level
In this feature user can define up to 10 levels of groups that will be used for Estimation Costing and Bidding. Group levels are basically used to categorized Item Nos.
Upload / Add Groups
In this feature, user can upload as well add the actual level data which is defined in previous feature i.e. Define Group Level and you can also upload or add Discipline, Cost Breakup, Unit-Wise Breakup, Margin Breakup that can be used for Estimation Costing and Bidding.
Upload / Add Item No
In this feature, user can upload as well add Item No. data. Item No. Data consist of Item Serial No, Item No, Description and UOM that means without Group Levels hierarchy. Estimation Costing and Bidding is done against with Item No. Data.
Upload Mapped Item No
In this feature, user can upload as well add Mapped Item No data. Mapped Item No. data consist of Item Serial No, Item No, Description ,UOM with Group Levels hierarchy. Estimation Costing and Bidding is also done against with Mapped Item No Data.
Item No to Group Level Mapping
In this feature, user can map Item No. with its respective parent group Level. User can modify mapping as per requirement.
In this feature, user can map group levels which are defined in previous feature i.e. Define Group Level .
In this feature, user can see current mapping status between group levels and Item No. Data.
Estimation Costing and Bidding
In this feature, user will have mapping status as well provision to do ESTIMATION, COSTING and BIDDING item No. wise. In this feature, user have provision to add many Quotations in single Project with Item No wise Estimation. User can also bifurcate Breakup Estimation Unit No wise which is added in previous feature . In Costing feature, user can define cost per item along with its Cost break up for each Item No. In Bidding feature, user can set margin break up against cost breakup to calculate rate item no wise. Rate per item can be calculated percentage wise or Quantity Wise. Cost break ups and margin break can be added or uploaded in previous feature i.e. Upload/Add Groups. User can copy existing quotation into new quotation and Quotation can be copy with “Estimation” or “Estimation and Costing” or “Estimation Costing and Bidding” data.
In this feature, user can export quotation with Estimation Costing and Bidding Data Project wise. User also have provision to set default Quotation No. project no. wise.